Thread by Meta is the hot topic on the internet right now. Here is a list of personal finance accounts you can follow right now to get the best and latest advice:
Personal finance experts on Thread
- Dave Ramsey, personal finance consultant, radio show host, author.
- Farnoosh Torabi, financial journalist & expert.
- Humphrey Yang, former financial advisor. Explainers, personal finance, self-improvement & more.
- Delyanne Barros, money expert and host of CNN podcast diversifying.
- Tiffany Aliche, owner of The Budgetnista, Live Richer Academy, and author of, NYT Bestseller, get good with money.
- Dasha Kennedy, financial activist and cultural + competent financial education.
- Jeremy Schneider, founder, Personal Finance Club.
- Amanda Wolfe, founder of SheWolfeOfWallstreet, financial literacy.
- Mariana Garcia, Personal Finance & Lifestyle Freedom at The Retired Millennial.
- Paula Pant, creator and host Afford Anything podcast, writer, speaker, and media commentator on financial independence and real estate investing.
- Jamila Souffrant, founder of Journeytolaunch, personal finance educator.
Personal finance brands on Thread
- Credello, personal finance tool that simplifies financial decisions through personalized, on-demand recommendations — so you can borrow, save, or invest with confidence.
- NerdWallet, helps provide clarity for consumers and SMBs so they can make financial decisions with confidence.
- Chime, a financial technology company founded on the premise that basic banking services should be helpful, easy, and free.
- TurboTax, a software package for preparation of American income tax returns, produced by Intuit.
- Credit Karma, a personal finance company by Intuit. It is best known as a free credit and financial management platform.
- The Financial Diet, helping women talk about money + live a better life on any budget.