Best Egg: Personal Loan Review
Personal LoansPersonal Loan ReviewsBest Egg
Personal Loan Review
6% – 18.2%
Min. credit Score
Max. DTI Debt to Income Ratio
0.99% – 6.99%
Good for: Lowest APR cap for good credit score
Best Egg offers a quick turnaround, with funding available as soon as the next business day. While there’s no prepayment penalty, there are origination and late fees. Plus, you’ll need an income of at least $100,000 to get the lowest interest rate, and Best Egg personal loans don’t allow cosigners or coborrowers.Apply Now
Beyond the basics
$2,000 to $35,000
Time to funding
1 business day
J.D Power 2019 U.S. Personal Loan Satisfaction Study, Customer Satisfaction Index
Lender description Best Egg personal loans are designed to give lenders an easy, hassle-free borrowing method to access money when they need it. Lenders can access funds by the next business day, will have a fixed APR for the life of the loan, and won’t face prepayment fees.
Best used for
- Debt consolidation
- Home improvement
- Moving expenses
- Car repairs
- Medical expenses
- Special occasions
- Baby and adoption
Pros & cons
- Quick approval and funding within one business day
- No prepayment fees for paying off your loan early
- Option to change payment date
- Doesn’t allow cosigners or coborrowers
- Charges origination and late fees
- High income ($100,000/year) required for best interest rates
Most suitable for
- Consumers with a high annual income
- Individual loan applicants
- Consumers looking for funding by the next business day
- Consumers looking for more than one loan at a time
How to qualify You’ll need a FICO score of at least 700 and/or a VantageScore of at least 640 as well as a debt-to-income ratio under 30%.
How to apply Apply online. You’ll need to verify basic information like your identity, address, and income.
Footprint Best Egg is available nationwide.
Loan example A five-year, $10,000 loan with 9.99% APR has 60 scheduled monthly payments of $201.81, and a three-year $5,000 loan with 5.99% APR has 36 scheduled monthly payments of $150.57.